First, we will figure out the area that you can thrive in and become a stakeholder of the process.
We’ll do this through an open dialog with you, when we talk about projects you’d like to drive at our company that would overlap well with your experience.
You’ll be working with products and technology that you find interesting and challenging.
You have a solid background in content creation in the 3D workplace and have excellent communication and social skills. Your work methods are well-structured and self-organized and you understand that every successful product pitch translates to a new client. You also understand the sales cycle, and create content for every use-case our clients may have.
- Proficiency with Autodesk Maya and other DCC tools
- Expertise in creating and designing market-ready visual content
- You have work experience at major companies or direct competitors in our space.
- Experience presenting in large-scale conferences
- Energy and expertise in narrating technical information
- You enjoy traveling
- Ability to work remotely
- Cubicle-free environment with flexible hours
- 25 days paid vacation + 12 paid federal holidays if working onsite
- Friendly virtual office culture
Englisch - Deutsch
Anzahl der Plätze:
Angaben zum Unternehmen
InstaLOD is a technology company that builds software that enables enterprise and entertainment companies to create magical 3D experiences. Our award-winning tech helps 3D artists working on massive productions to focus on the creative part instead of spending most time with tedious technical tasks. From military companies building next-generation simulations and data analysis to leading automotive and fashion brands such as NIO or Deckers and the biggest entertainment franchises created by gaming companies like 2K Games, Wargaming or Sony London: our technology plays a vital part in delivering their project.
We’re passionate about what we do and how we do it; we strive to make our technology available and approachable to everybody. Right now, InstaLOD is our leading technology, but we’re already working on the next technologies that will revolutionize material workflows and 3D scanning.